1) Does each guest room have its own bathroom? Yes. All of our guest rooms have their own private bathrooms, stocked with a hair dryer and selection of luxury toiletries, and serviced daily by our excellent housekeeping staff.
2) Do you have an elevator? Yes. Our elevator is located on the 1st floor of the hotel, just past the front desk. It services the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors. Note: Room 40 is on the 4th floor, and only accessible via stairs from the 3rd floor. We do not recommend Room 40 for guests with mobility issues.
3) What are your check-in and check-out times? Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is at 11am. We do allow early and late check-ins and check-outs when available; please speak to the front desk agent on the day of the intended schedule change to confirm availability.
4) Do you offer parking? Yes. Lafitte Hotel & Bar has a small private parking lot for our guests' convenience; the lot is located directly beside the hotel, and is under 24-hour video surveillance. There are nine available parking spots, each of which costs $30 a night. Parking is first-come, first-serve, and due to the size of the lot, we do not offer in-and-out privileges.
5) Do you accept cash or checks? No. We do, however, accept all credit and debit cards.
6) Is Room 21 really haunted? Several of our staff members and quite a few of our guests have experienced odd occurrences in Room 21 over the years. We hesitate to say that it's definitely haunted, but we've seen enough strange things to remain curious. Also, if you've stayed in Room 21 and have anything spooky to report, we'd love to know!